We are hiring: Lead Web Developer – Athens, Greece
Wikifarmer, one of the fastest growing VC backed startups in Greece, is looking to expand its Engineering team!
We are a global platform with the mission of empowering and educating farmers across the world and at the same time connecting them with the open market to sell their products at fair prices.
Our Marketplace enables more than 10 thousand producers to showcase their production, name a price for their products and compete fairly in the local, or in the global market.
Our vast Knowledge Base is already accessible in 16 different languages and has been visited by more than 16 million farmers from more than 200 countries around the world.
We are looking for a talented Lead Web Developer (Full Stack).
Are you a dedicated professional with excellent problem-solving skills and passion for web technology? We want to meet you!
You will lead and mentor our engineering teams so they can create web systems that are exceptional in terms of code architecture and efficiency. You will be instrumental on prototyping architectural changes, the technical supervision of new features and the enforcement of high code quality. You will also have a leading role on improving the workflows of development and automated testing.
- BSc. in Computer Science or a related subject
- At least 7 years full-time experience in Web Applications Development
- Expert knowledge of PHP
- Very good understanding of Object Oriented Programming principles
- Good understanding of MySQL querying and performance optimization
- Experience in LAMP or LEMP stack
- Experience with Cloud Computing Architecture
- Excellent English reading and writing skills
Nice to have
- Experience with ReactJS is considered a strong plus
- Experience with E-shop, Marketplace, CMS systems
- Attractive compensation package depending on your skills and experience.
- Employee Stock Options program.
- Office, Hybrid and Remote working.
- Respectable work-life balance.
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include this code at your email subject: EL4.