We are hiring in Germany: Sales Manager – DACH Region
Wikifarmer is a global platform with the mission of empowering and educating farmers worldwide while connecting them to the open market in order to sell their products at fair prices. We believe that all farmers in the world should be able to name a price and showcase their products, connect with buyers and compete fairly in the local, or in the global marketplace. Wikifarmer has created a market-leading Food and Agriculture Marketplace and revolutionized transactions across the value chain.
We are seeking to recruit a successful Sales Manager for DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland).
Duties and Responsibilities
- As the Sales Manager, you will be selling the platform’s food and agricultural products to DACH customers in the food sector (Food Processing Units, Food Wholesalers, Major Retailers, Hotel Chains)
- You will manage the costs to maximize the margin and meet profit targets.
- You will be responsible for the development of new accounts. Sourcing new products on demand will be a key part of this role in supplying the processing, food service, and catering sectors.
- You will actively utilize the CRM for effective pipeline and lead management, with the ability to close deals in the next 15 days.
- You will cover mainly Germany, but also Austria and Switzerland. Travel up to 25% of the time. All expenses are covered.
Skills & experience required
- Strong sales/commercial track record within the Food Wholesale industry.
- A strong network of decision-making Food and Beverage Buyers is absolutely required.
- Financial awareness with a strong level of numeracy to calculate margins and profitability.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of German and English language
- Knowledge of Turkish language would be a plus
- The Sales Manager is a field-based role covering Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- The company offers a competitive compensation package (Salary, Bonus, Equity Scheme)
- The working hours are Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
How to apply
To be considered for this job, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wikifarmer is an equal opportunity employer. Your application will be held in complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation.