Wikifarmer is the Greatest User-Generated Online Farming Library, published in 12 languages and accessed from 241 countries. According to the United Nations, Wikifarmer has been established as the Wikipedia of Farming. Every day, thousands of farmers from all around the world visit our platform in order to submit a new article, edit an existing article or just enjoy free access to hundreds of contemporary growing guides. Our next step is to launch a platform through which every farmer in the world can showcase his/her production, name a price and find a market locally or overseas.
We are seeking to recruit a successful Spanish Speaking Sales & Marketing Representative for our offices in Athens, Greece.
- Act as a Community Manager for our Spanish Speaking Client Base and Audience (Farmers, Buyers, Stakeholders, Universities, Authorities, NGOs) both digitally (Social Media) and physically (events, exhibitions).
- Communicating with customers through various channels (telephone, emails, exhibitions, etc.)
- Use a customer-focused review process to educate farmers, buyers, and stakeholders about the several functions and details of our Marketplace.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Work with our team to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
- University Degree
- Fluency in Spanish
- Fluency in English (Certificate of Proficiency in English is required)
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Pack, PC literacy, fast typing
- Team player
- Be organized and thorough
- Be able to speak to people on the phone confidently
- Knowledge of the Greek language would be a great plus.
- Official Qualification in Digital Marketing from a respected Institution.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Bonus scheme
- A dynamic working environment in which to lead and further develop (budget for education)
- Well equipped work environment
Send your resume to email@example.com
Wikifarmer is an equal opportunity employer. Your application will be held in complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation.