Wikifarmer is a global platform with the mission of empowering and educating farmers across the world and at the same time connecting them with the open market to sell their products at fair prices. We believe that all farmers in the world should be able to showcase their products, name a price for their products and compete fairly in the local, or in the global marketplace.
We are seeking to recruit a successful Sales Manager.
• Undergraduate degree
• 2-5 years of professional experience, preferably working in field sales. Experience in
the Food Industry is a strong plus
• Fluency in Greek and English language is required, additional language is a plus
• Team Player: Caring and reinforcing team spirit is crucial, as helping each other will
help the company and the individuals grow
• Owner and Leader: Act and think as an entrepreneur in order to achieve targets and
serve customers. Take the lead on sales strategies together with the management
• Business development mindset: Ability to think out of the box and grow a business
from 0 to 100 fast and sustainably.
• Customer-centric: Prior client-facing experience is required, with the expectation
that you demonstrate exceptional behaviors that drive customer success
• Resourceful: Demonstrated ability to independently prioritize your work to achieve
your goals. Ability to find innovative ways to overcome obstacles or solve problems
• Go getter: Quick learner and fearless about proposing new ideas and strategies,
even if it means making mistakes along the way
• Strong Communicator: Ability to use concise, clear and relevant language with both
internal and external parties
• Manage the relationship with existing and new customers on an ongoing basis,
solving any problems and upselling
• Acquire new customers
• This is a target driven role that will depend on the sales that the platform will make
from B2B customers
• Continually upsell existing customers to maximize revenues
• Develop knowledge of both the agricultural trading industry and your local market
with the goal of becoming the ‘go-to’ resource for internal stakeholders as well as a
trusted industry advisor to all external stakeholders and partners of Wikifarmer in
the Greek market
• Respond to and deliver exceptional service to customers (buyers) of Wikifarmer in a
timely and efficient manner, regularly providing them in-person support and
guidance in order to maximize sales
• This is a startup role, so it requires an entrepreneurial mindset. It requires hard work
and compensation can reach high levels in case of aggressive goals achievement.
• Total compensation package may exceed 40k/year, depending on performance.
• Free vouchers for purchases of agricultural products through the platform every
• Creative working environment
• You will be part of a fast-growing startup.
Great potential to grow in the role and follow the path of Sales Director in case of success.
Great opportunity to learn and excel professionally, while working at a fun and creative environment.
Wikifarmer is a Global Platform connecting farmers with free knowledge and the markets.
Wikifarmer is being visited by farmers from more than 180 countries and has already
transformed more than 6,000 farmers to online sellers. The F.A.O. of the U.N. has called Wikifarmer as the “Wikipedia of Farming” and our vision is to democratize and transform agriculture, by helping farmers sell directly to the market and learn the best agricultural practices.
Send your resume to email@example.com
Wikifarmer is an equal opportunity employer. Your application will be held in complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation.