We are hiring in Athens, Greece: German Speaking Sales & Marketing Representative
Wikifarmer is a global platform with the mission of empowering and educating farmers across the world and at the same time connecting them with the open market to sell their products at fair prices. We believe that all farmers in the world should be able to showcase their production, name a price for their products and compete fairly in the local, or in the global marketplace.
We are seeking to recruit a successful German Speaking Sales & Marketing Representative for our offices in Athens, Greece.
- Act as a Community Manager for our German Speaking Client Base and Audience (Farmers, Buyers, Stakeholders, Universities, Authorities, NGOs) both digitally (Social Media) and physically (events, exhibitions).
- Communicating with customers through various channels (telephone, emails, exhibitions, etc.)
- Use a customer-focused review process to educate farmers, buyers, and stakeholders about the several functions and details of our Marketplace.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Work with our team to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
- University Degree
- Fluency in German
- Fluency in English (Certificate of Proficiency in English is required)
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Pack, PC literacy, fast typing
- Team player
- Be organized and thorough
- Be able to speak to people on the phone confidently
- Knowledge of the Greek language would be a great plus.
- Official Qualification in Digital Marketing from a respected Institution.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Bonus scheme
- A dynamic working environment in which to lead and further develop (budget for education)
- Well equipped work environment
Send your resume to [email protected]
Wikifarmer is an equal opportunity employer. Your application will be held in complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation.