Wikifarmer is a global platform with the mission of empowering and educating farmers across the world and at the same time connecting them with the open market to sell their products at fair prices. We believe that all farmers in the world should be able to showcase their production, name a price for their products and compete fairly in the local, or in the global marketplace.
We are seeking to recruit a Finance Manager based in our offices in Athens, Greece.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization. You are comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, decision maker, and providing regular financial reporting.
- Partner with management and technology and external teams on new products and processes in regards on invoicing, payments automation, credit line management
- Manage the monthly invoicing and collections processes, ensuring smooth workflow with sales teams and suppliers
- Plan and create projections for potential new investment opportunities and their returns
- Budget management. Help the business to manage their budgets effectively and efficiently
- Use & build live dashboards and KPI reports to keep the senior stakeholders updated on performance in real time
- Support outcomes across the organisation with ad-hoc analysis (e.g. customer modelling, cost optimization)
- Work closely with all outsourcing teams to ensure the business needs are met with a cross functional lense ; Accounting and Tax, Controllers, Operations
- Work with senior management to create sales target setting models for sales teams across regions based on the company’s targets
- 4-6 years of experience in financial management positions. Experience in the food industry or in the Big 4 consultancies is a strong plus
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Leadership Skills
- High attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Spreadsheet Wizard, advanced SQL
- Fin-Ops experience
- CIMA / ACCA / CFA or equivalent is a strong plus
- Fluent in Greek and English. An additional language is a plus
Send your resume to email@example.com
Wikifarmer is an equal opportunity employer. Your application will be held in complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation.