Wikifarmer is a global platform with the mission of empowering and educating farmers across the world. Our Library in 12 languages has been accessed by 10 million unique individuals from 220 countries. Wikifarmer is an Organization with Social Impact, leading a transformation in Agriculture and Food Systems by forcing Transparency, Accountability, Security and Honesty.
We are seeking to recruit a successful Senior Content Manager – Crop Scientist for our Offices in Athens, Greece.
Content Manager will come from a strong content background in Agriculture and Farming but also be comfortable with managing small content teams across the globe.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Create, review and improve content, and work closely with distant content teams to support the goals of the greatest User Generated Farming Library.
- Support content editors to produce quality content that creates a positive user experience for anyone seeking information in Agriculture and Farming.
- Ensure content on wikifarmer.com provides a good user experience and identify opportunities to drive the content strategy forward followed by implementation.
- Create accurate workflows and deadlines for content approval and publishing.
- Negotiate financial details and oversee the whole network of stakeholders that engage in further content creation and dissemination (Translation Agencies, Editors, Producers, Key Opinion Leaders, Influencers).
- Publish content into the CMS with a strong focus on Search Engine Optimization.
- BSc. and MSc. in Agricultural Science
- Fluency in English (Certificate of Proficiency in English is absolutely required)
- Experience in producing or editing Content for traditional or digital media
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Pack, PC literacy, fast typing
- Team player
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Bonus Scheme
- Budget for Education
- 30% of time Work from Home
Wikifarmer is an equal opportunities employer. Your application will be held in complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation.