Fast Facts about Cauliflower
This post is also available in:
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Nederlands (Dutch) हिन्दी (Hindi) العربية (Arabic) Türkçe (Turkish) 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified)) Русский (Russian) Italiano (Italian) Ελληνικά (Greek) Português (Portuguese (Brazil))Show more translationsShow less translations
- When we eat cauliflower, we actually eat a flower.
- The scientific name of Cauliflower is Brassica oleracea var. botrytis.
- Cauliflower belongs to the same family as broccoli, cabbage, and brussels sprouts.
- Cauliflower originated in the Mediterranean Region.
- China is the largest Cauliflower producer.
- Every cauliflower plant can only produce 1 head.
- Cauliflower is a source of various nutrients and is an excellent food for people who want to lose weight.
- We can consume Cauliflower raw or boiled in salads.
- Cauliflower soups are very popular in many countries.
- People also roast or steam Cauliflowers.