- This event has passed.
Global seminar on strengthening regulations to protect pollinators from pesticides
February 23 @ 1:00 pm - February 24 @ 5:30 pmfree
The main objectives of the global seminar are:
- Summarize the state of knowledge with respect to the risks of pesticides to pollinators.
- Review legislation protecting pollinators from pesticides.
- Review pesticide risk assessment procedures for pollinators.
- Assess how pollinators can be protected from pesticides through legislation beyond the current “single pesticide” approach.
- Enable dialogue among policy makers and regulators on best practices and pollinator protection policies as they relate to pesticides.
- Identify options to strengthen legislation to protect pollinators from pesticides, with a particular focus on low and middle income countries
Interpretation will be available into French and Spanish during the plenary sessions; parallel sessions will be held in English only.
For registration and more information click here.