We are hiring: Front-end Web Developer – Athens, Greece
Wikifarmer, one of the fastest growing VC backed startups in Greece, is looking to expand its Engineering team!
We are a global platform with the mission of empowering and educating farmers across the world and at the same time connecting them with the open market to sell their products at fair prices.
Our Marketplace enables more than 10 thousand producers to showcase their production, name a price for their products and compete fairly in the local, or in the global market.
Our vast Knowledge Base is already accessible in 16 different languages and has been visited by more than 16 million farmers from more than 200 countries around the world.
We are looking for a talented Front-end Web Developer to participate in engineering for the user experience and design of our web platforms. You will be responsible for UX research, design, front-end architecture, implementation and testing and you will cooperate with our Engineering and Product teams to help Wikifarmer reach its ambitious goals.
- BSc in Computer Science or similar degree.
- At least 4 years full time experience in Front-end Web Applications Development.
- Strong understanding of UX principles and Responsive design.
- Proven experience working with Front-end frameworks such as ReactJS/Angular/Vue.
- ReactJS knowledge is considered a strong plus.
- Very good English reading and writing skills.
Nice to have
- Experience in UI Prototyping tools.
- Experience in E-shop, Marketplace, CMS systems.
- Attractive compensation package depending on your skills and experience.
- Employee Stock Options program.
- Office, Hybrid and Remote working.
- Respectable work-life balance.
Send us your CV at [email protected].
Include this code at your email subject: EF2.