Wikifarmer is a global platform with the mission of empowering and educating farmers across the world and at the same time connecting them with the open market to sell their products at fair prices.
We believe that all farmers in the world should be able to showcase their production, name a price for their products and compete fairly in the local, or in the global marketplace.
Our vast knowledge base is already accessible in 12 different languages and has been visited by more than 6 million farmers from more than 220 countries around the world.
We are looking for a talented Front-end Web Developer to participate in engineering for the user experience and design of our web platforms. You will be responsible for UX research, front-end architecture design, implementation, testing and deployment and you will cooperate with our Engineering and Product teams to help Wikifarmer reach its ambitious goals.
- BSc in Computer Science or similar degree.
- At least 2 years full time experience in Front-end Web Applications Development.
- Strong understanding of UX principles and Responsive design.
- Proven experience working with Front-end frameworks such as ReactJS/Angular/Vue.
- ReactJS knowledge is considered a strong plus.
- Very good English reading and writing skills.
Nice to have
- Experience in E-shop, Marketplace, CMS systems.
- Experience in Cloud Computing Architecture.
- Attractive compensation package depending on your skills.
- Respectable work-life balance.
- Exposure to a variety of technologies.
- Opportunity to directly affect User Experience and Wikifarmer’s growth.
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org